Facebook ist scheisse!

Alles was irgendwie Off-Topic ist

Facebook ist scheisse!

Beitragvon Niggels » 7. Okt 2020, 09:50

Das neue Facebook-Design saugt, das doofe Gelaber dort saugt, Shitstorms saugen, Bots saugen, Schwurbler saugen, alles saugt! :mrgreen: :wink:

Ist das hier die Zukunft???

:idea:
"Von allen Tyranneien ist eine Tyrannei, die aufrichtig das Beste für ihre Opfer will, vielleicht die repressivste." (C.S. Lewis)
Termine in MS: http://www.monasteria.net
Niggels
Board-Inventar

Re: Facebook ist scheisse!

Beitragvon eclipse » 7. Okt 2020, 10:15

Bild

(Ob ich mit diesen old school html-Dingern noch klarkomme?! :lol: )
<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:yellow'>Ein kleines Nickerchen am Steuer schützt vorm Älterwerden...!</span></span></span><br><br><span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Wer sich nicht bewegt, spürt seine Fesseln nicht.</span></span></span><br><br><span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." <br>"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves that you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. Q.E.D."<br><br>"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.<br><br>"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and white is black and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.<br>(D. Adams)<br></span></span>
eclipse
Board-Inventar

Beitragvon eclipse » 7. Okt 2020, 10:16

... klares Nein. Kacke. Und meine Sig sieht auch beschissen aus. Mann, da werd ich was zu reparieren haben....!
<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:yellow'>Ein kleines Nickerchen am Steuer schützt vorm Älterwerden...!</span></span></span><br><br><span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Wer sich nicht bewegt, spürt seine Fesseln nicht.</span></span></span><br><br><span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." <br>"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves that you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. Q.E.D."<br><br>"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.<br><br>"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and white is black and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.<br>(D. Adams)<br></span></span>
eclipse
Board-Inventar

Beitragvon ketzer » 7. Okt 2020, 17:20

Endlich wieder zu Hause!
Ich weiß, guter Geschmack macht sehr einsam.
ketzer
Board-Inventar

Beitragvon Dizer » 7. Okt 2020, 18:00

Interessant, ich konnte mich noch an meine Zugangt erinnern....
"Wer Gott sät, wird Sprockhövel ernten" - Wiglaf Droste<br><br>"It's no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently" - Nick Hornby
Dizer
Board-Inventar

Zurück zu Smalltalk